Drifting?

Anyone else had this?
Mold lines I can live with, but this was really weird, like the mold wasn't sealed properly so the plastic for want of a better word drifted. It was pretty bad around the knees and crotch, but terrible on the pauldrons. The photo is poor but you can clearly see the result. I cut the detail back in on the worst ones, but they aren't going to win any prizes that's for sure. The chunk missing in the centre can be scraped down and a swipe of liquid green will get rid of that, in fact after undercoating there's usually hardly anything to see.



I reached out to GW to flag the quality control issue, and they said they've not had this before, and if I supply them with additional photos and the batch number they'll look in to it further. I'll keep you updated.

UPDATE: Games Workshop asked for further photos and the batch number, and once they had photo evidence, they agreed to send me another set of sprues. I'll paint these as Charcharodons, and post how I get on. Thanks Gee Dub!

Comments