Black Templar Army | The cold light of day

Here's my current army in the cold light of day. It's not complete, I purchased the 2 Horus hersy boxed sets and the Dark Imperium to bolster the troops, there's at least one flyer waiting in the wings and several FW models that need paint on. Oh and a Cerastus Knight Castigator needs bulilding

I've found it quite refreshing to get a photographic record of how much stuff I have, and how much of that needs painting/finishing off. As my beloved wife said; "if you never visit GW again you've years of stuff to get through". Did I mention the Bad Moon army, Deathwatch, and Grey Knights that I haven't treated to a group photo of yet. All in good time, I've got years after all.

I'll be getting back into gaming with 8th in the next few weeks, and the Dark Imperium contents are already undercoated and tabletop ready. After finishing the details on those, well there's a tank or two that needs some attention. Wish me luck...






Comments